Credits include . . .
- Aerial Director for the Olivier Award winning 'Zorro the Musical'
- Aerial Flying Consultant for 'the multi award winning 'Billy Elliot the Musical'
- Creative & Technical Circus Consultant for Warner Bros. on 'Batman Live'
- Circus Safety Consultant for Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber on 'Love Never Dies'
- .Technical Circus Consultant for Sir Cameron Mackintosh on 'Barnum the
- Project Installation Manager on the world first installation of 'High Wire
across Wembley Stadium' & 'Girl on Wire' across Battersea Power Station
with TV presenter Helen Skelton for the BBC.
- Head Performance Rigger for 'Centenary' at the Bord Gais Theatre in
Dublin for RTE1.
Bryan comes from a 3rd generation theatrical family
background in New Zealand.
Although beginning as an actor in repertory theatre and
performing as a young professional magician, Bryan went on to
become an experienced aerial & acrobatic circus artist,
performing doubles corde lisse, flying trapeze, balance perch,
adagio, Russian swing, the wheel of death and casting cradle.
Bryan travelled the world as an aerial artist and rigger with
touring circus companies for many years establishing an
accomplished and respected reputation as part of 'Duo Vertigo'
Bryans Cradle Performance Video Here!
In 2003 he co-founded 'High Performance' and has since
become a highly acknowledged practitioner, consultant &
teacher in the world of circus & performer rigging - flying stars
such as Rihanna, Kevin Spacey and Lady Gaga.
Interview in 'The Stage UK' with Bryan Donaldson
Bryan Donaldson - High Performance Productions